Instructions for authors
The International Journal of Communication Research publishes peer-reviewed research-oriented articles and original concepts. The frequency of appearance of the journal is of 4 numbers per year, in English edition. The policy of the journal is to encourage the publishing of the articles in shortest time (maximum 2 months from its letting down), this depending on the scientific quality of the papers. All the materials will be subjected to peer-review evaluation, from at least two specialists in the field, the Editor deciding if an article will be published or not. The acceptance criteria are the quality and originality. The authors will respond in term of two weeks to the objections of the evaluator specialists, the absence of the answer or an unsatisfactory answer determining the rejection from publishing the manuscript. It is preferable the communication of the authors with the redaction thorough email, the address being firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are not accepted the published or in course of publishing materials to other journals.
The Redaction reserves its right of changes imposed by elaboration and page settings.
The types of admissible papers are:
- original research - maximum 10-15 pages single space;
- general papers-maximum 7 pages;
- clinical cases - 3 pages;
- popularizing workings - 4 pages;
- discussions on innovating ideas, discovering - 2 - 3 pages;
- editorials / opinion(s) / letters to the editor - 2 pages;
- reviews - 1 page;
- presentations of professors, colleagues - 2 pages;
- news, cultural and social information in Dentist World - 1 page;
- interviews'- maximum 10-15 pages single spaces.
The elaboration of the material is realized considering the following aspects:
- The articles should be saved either in Microsoft Word (.doc) or in Rich Text Format (.rtf); PDF files, Excel files, zipped files, or 'locked' and 'page protected' documents are not accepted;
- The text must be clear and concise;
- The original articles will be structured as it follows: Abstract, Keywords, Introduction, Main article, Conclusions, Bibliography;
- The headline of the article will be written with Times New Roman, 14 pts, bold; it should be as short as possible and eloquent for the content of the paper;
- The names of the authors will be written with Times New Roman, 12 pts, bold, with the name preceding the first name;
- The authors will have to mention their position titles/ academic degree(s) and current institutional affiliations, city and country;- The abstract will reflect the structure of the paper and should not exceed 200 words;
- The keywords (3-5) are to be listed alphabetically;
- Both the abstract and keywords will be written with 11 pts, Times New Roman, single space, while the body text should be written with Times New Roman, 1.5 spacing, 12 pts;
- The main headlines and the sub-chapters titles will be written with Times New Roman, 12 pts, bold;
- The figures and tables will be mentioned in the text in parenthesis with straight characters (Fig.1), (Tab.1); each table and figure must have a short, self-explanatory title;
- Footnotes should be avoided; endnotes are to be used instead, according to the order of in-text citation.
- The list of references should be listed alphabetically by first author and in the original version; any translation from the original quoted editions is forbidden (e.g. 1. Sartre, Jean-Paul (2010) Psihologia emotiei. Bucharest: Univers Enciclopedic Gold Publishing House. 2. Schopenhauer, Arthur (2012) Lumea ca vointa si reprezentare. vol. I, II. Bucharest: Humanitas Publishing House.)
- The articles will be sent in electronic format accompanied by the contact address (e-mail and phone number) of the corresponding author;
- The authors should declare, on their own responsibility that their manuscripts are original and have not been published before.